Organic - Vegan - Cane Sugar Free
Making vegan chocolate in your own home is now so easy with our Chocolate Mixes. No need to source hard to find ingredients we have done that for you. Vegan or not everyone will love the subtle coconut flavour of this great tasting chocolate.
Plastic Free Packaging & Postage (find out more)
• Dissolve coconut nectar granules into 45ml of boiled water.
• Melt cacao butter in a double boiler - for instructions see photos marked 4 to 7. *TIP : to ensure water doesn't enter the inner vessel make sure the inner vessel is taller than the base vessel. If water enters the inner vessel (with the cacao butter) it may cause the chocolate to split.
• Add the coconut nectar solution. Then remove it from the double boiler.
• Add the premixed cacao & coconut milk powder. Mix with a whisk until smooth.
• Pour into vessel(s) lined with baking paper, or chocolate moulds. Set in freezer for 20 min or in fridge in approx 1.5hrs.
• Best stored in the fridge & consumed within a week.
Makes the equivalent of three 80g pre-made blocks of organic chocolate.
Coconut*(63%) (Coconut Nectar*, Coconut Milk Powder*), Cacao*(37%) (Cacao Butter*, Raw Cacao Powder*).
Maybe present: gluten (oats), almonds, sesame.
Free From: Preservatives, Colours, Artificial Flavours, Palm Oil, GMO
Package size 200g NET
The above averages are based on dry ingredients.